You have no items in your shopping cart.
Secret Bottle Australia Pty Ltd.
International Rosé Day Competition Special Rules.
1. a) Prize only includes 3 nights’ accommodation voucher to be used through participating hotels on the Gold Coast, QLD with Redeem Vacations as per the terms below & one case of 6 bottles of rosé wine with delivery Australia wide except where regulated dry area prohibit delivery.
2. b) Entrants must be over the age of 18, and reside in Australia
All further rules apply as our standard competition rules stated below.
These General Competition Entry Rules apply to all of Secret Bottle’s competitions. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Secret Bottle. Special Competition Rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that competition.
1. Who May Enter The competition is not open to:
(a) a person who is an employee, officer, servant, volunteer or contractor of Secret Bottle or its related bodies corporate or associates or any of its agencies involved with this competition;
(b) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) a person who has used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by Secret Bottle;
(d) a person who refuses to comply with or breaches any terms of these General Competition Entry Rules. All contestants acknowledge that Secret Bottle can rely on this clause at any time, even if Secret Bottle only learns of a person’s ineligibility after Secret Bottle has nominated the person as the winner or awarded the prize. Return of the prize or payment of its value to Secret Bottle can be required by Secret Bottle if this occurs.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Rules, Secret Bottle has absolute discretion in awarding prizes in a competition. In order to claim a prize in a competition, the winner must:
(a) be eligible to enter under these General Competition Entry Rules and any Special Competition Rules;
(b) be announced by Secret Bottle as the winner of that prize by means determined by Secret Bottle;
(c) not be prohibited by any rule of law from using or otherwise enjoying the prize for which he or she has been announced as the winner;
(d) demonstrate to Secret Bottle’s satisfaction that he or she is the winner of the prize, and if necessary prove that he or she is not prohibited from using or otherwise enjoying the prize (for example, by producing photo-identification, such as a driver’s licence or passport, or signing a declaration to that effect); and (e) comply with any request made by Secret Bottle under the General Competition Entry Rules or any Special Competition Rules that apply to that competition; and
(f) only one (1) qualifier or winner per family per competition unless otherwise stipulated.
Where the winner of a prize is below the lawful age to use or otherwise enjoy the relevant prize, Secret Bottle may, in its absolute discretion, award the prize to the winner’s lawful parent or guardian or require the parent or guardian to sign an indemnity and consent for the winner to receive or participate in the prize.
Prizes will only be awarded following winner validation and verification.Should a prize winner choose not to accept the prize allocated by Secret Bottle, the prize will not be substituted with another prize. All prize items are valued inclusive of GST and Secret Bottle takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable, Secret Bottle may substitute a prize of like or equal value. No prohibited prizes will be awarded. Winners will be notified by mail, telephone, email or by any other contact details provided by the winner.
If prizes are sent by post, they are generally sent via Australia Post or private courier. Any loss of prizes by a courier company or Australia Post is not the responsibility of Secret Bottle. In that event, Secret Bottle may or may not, in its discretion, replace the prize. Upon request by Secret Bottle a copy of the General Competition Entry Rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgment must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms.
All unclaimed prizes after ninety days (90) days of being won will be forfeited, and a redraw may take place, all at Secret Bottle’s discretion. In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to the prize which can then be awarded to a competition runner up at the time at the discretion of Secret Bottle. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Exclusion of Liability
Secret Bottle takes no responsibility for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by an entrant. Secret Bottle makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
Secret Bottle shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting any prize or participation in any competition or prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
A person who enters a competition releases from and indemnifies Secret Bottle from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in any competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
A winner (or his or her parent or guardian as appropriate) may be required to sign and return any liability release and provided by Secret Bottle and/or its contractors as a condition of the prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and a selection of another winner.
Secret Bottle assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alternation of entries. Subject to any written directions given under the applicable law, if for any reason, the competition is not capable of operating as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of Secret Bottle which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition, then Secret Bottle reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition.
Secret Bottle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for:
(a) tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by Secret Bottle that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
(b) tampering with the operation of the competition or web site;
(c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or
(d) if an entrant selected as winner is found to be in breach of any term of these General Competition Entry Rules, a new winner may be selected and, in the event that the entrant in breach has been awarded a prize, the entrant may be required to return the prize or reimburse the value of the prize to Secret Bottle.
Participation in the competition constitutes the entrant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these General Competition Entry Rules and any Special Competition Rules in relation to a particular competition. These Rules may change from time to time including by extending the time for, varying or terminating any competition.
The Entrant is responsible for insuring his or her familiarity with the General Competition Entry Rules and any Special Competition Rules at the time of participation. Secret Bottle’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the General Competition Entry Rules or Special Competition Rules. Secret Bottle may enforce these Rules in its absolute discretion.
Where Secret Bottle has Special Competition Rules in relation to a particular contest, then they will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with these General Competition Entry Rules or Special Competition Rules. Secret Bottle may enforce these Rules in its absolute discretion. The General Competition Entry Rules and any Special Competition Rules are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales.
Secret Bottle may terminate any contest at any time at its absolute discretion. In the event of such termination, Secret Bottle may at its absolute discretion elect not to award any prize in respect of the terminated contest.
6. Ownership of Entries
Competition entries and material submitted in connection with any competition (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of competitors are assigned to Secret Bottle upon submission and become the property of Secret Bottle which may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of Secret Bottle. All such entries and material remain the property of Secret Bottle (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement). Each entrant warrants that he or she owns the copyright and any other intellectual property rights in any such material submitted in connection with any competition and has full power and authority to agree to and grant the above assignment, consents and other rights to Secret Bottle. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Secret Bottle has the right to publicise his/her name, or all matters incidental herein.
7. Privacy and Publicity
A who person enters a competition may be required to submit personal or confidential information about himself or herself (including without limitation his or her name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, marital status, occupation, spending preferences or any other such information) (“Personal Information”) to Secret Bottle.
Secret Bottle may:
(a) refuse to accept an entry which does not contain all or any other of the Personal Information requested by Secret Bottle; or
(b) record and use the Personal Information for its own marketing, planning, product development, promotional, broadcasting and research purposes, including but not limited to using the winner’s name and suburb of residence for advertising and promotional purposes
8. Holiday Incentive Terms and Conditions
• There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you will need to jump to redeem. Simply activate online by prepaying the hotel taxes and fees associated with the destination. After activation, login online and search for your preferred participating resort/hotel and preferred travel dates.
• The expiration date on this incentive pertains only to the redemption or activation of this incentive and not actual travel. You must activate this incentive within 30 days of receiving it. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. This incentive cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with another similar or same promotional offer.
• GROUP travel is NOT allowed only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed. Redeemvacations.com will only honor one incentive per family, friends, acquaintances, or known groups traveling on the same, similar, and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, only 1 party among friends, family, acquaintances, or known groups can use the complimentary vacation incentive for the same or overlapping travel dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
• The room types available with this incentive are for a maximum of 2 adults and at least 1 occupant must be over the age of 18. The incentive is designed for couples or singles and up to 2 adults in one room, some properties however may allow for up to 2 additional children up to the age of 12 in the same room based on room type, and bed configurations. When adding children to your search you are likely to see fewer hotel choices.
• This incentive will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The incentive is valid for a reservation request offering Resort/Hotel Accommodations in your choice of destinations provided by redeemvacations.com Your cost to activate and redeem this incentive and book the reservation includes our recovery fees, local government taxes, and tourism fees which vary by destination. The main reservation holder must also have a Major credit or a bank debit card with a Visa or Mastercard or American Express logo, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
• The recipient of this incentive will receive luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $350 US per night, however recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. (Resort fees are now commonplace in hotels around the world however not always applicable). For example in Orlando FL they run from $5.00 to $13.00 per night, In Las Vegas resort fees run from $16.00 to $38 per night Paid directly to the resort. The recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. • All reservations require a minimum of 30 days’ advance notice to book. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during major holidays or resort special events. We recommend Sunday - Thursday check-ins for the most availability Check-in may be available 7 days a week however weekends and some peak season dates may have a small additional surcharge.
• This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE, the end-user will have 18 months to choose from available travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed no changes will be allowed. Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at regular retail rack rates, once confirmed changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)
• The user must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometers away from the destination resort of choice or choose a different resort offer from the available destination options.
• This incentive has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. redeemvacations.com reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with incentive holder approval if required due to availability. The Hotel bed configuration/ room type is subject to availability upon check-in. (unless a room upgrade was pre-selected and paid for)
• Do not rely upon representations other than what is printed on this incentive.
• If you have been awarded more than one vacation incentive you are only allowed to redeem one incentive every 12 months per household or individual and or guests. The travel incentive destination can only be redeemed once per household or individual and or guest’s lifetime. RedeemVacations at its sole discretion can select to cancel/refund anyone attempting to circumvent these rules.
• To redeem simply activate the incentive online and then search online at redeemvacations.com for the destination of choice and participating resort/hotels and travel dates.
You have no items in wishlist.